We are looking to work with providers to ensure dental care for these children via Mobile Dental Clinics that travel to schools, group homes, residential treatment centers, etc. Our Mobile Units are equipped with the latest technology used to bring top-quality care to patients in a gentle, prompt and reliable manner. These services come at no cost to the schools or facilities and children covered under Medicaid/Managed Care incur no out-of-pocket expenses for the dental work provided through the program. Our mobile unit drives up straight to property and just need sufficient parking space to stand daily.
Our Mission is to provide and offer full-service dental work including oral exams, cleanings, fillings, periodontal treatment and much more.
Please contact us to learn more about how the Mobile Dental Program can be brought to your community: email@example.com
Common issues in dentistry:
- Tooth decay is the most chronic, yet preventable, infectious desease.
- Minority, low-income, certain special needs and medically underserved populations, and many rural communities suffer excessively from oral pain and desease.
- Poor children experience twice as much dental desease. Their dental desease is more likely to be unreated.
- Low income families suffer nearly 12 times more restricted-activity or lost days from school than children from higher-income families.
- Nearly one-third of seniors over age 65 have untreated tooth decay.
- Underserved groups often cannot see an oral health provider because the providers are unwilling or unable to care for them.
- About three quarters of all practicing dentists do not treat Medicaid patients, and dental care is not covered by Medicare.